Health care asset management for maximum ROI and regulatory compliance
Healthcare organizations need to be increasingly responsive to meet the challenges facing the industry sector. Managing healthcare facility assets are central to meeting patient requirements.
Compliance and accreditation requirements for healthcare are critical for private and public operators.
Asset visibility is critical when trying to identify hospital equipment availability, reduce acquisition, operating and maintenance costs, and improve return on assets.
DSP understands the need for Healthcare Operators' ability to:
- Meet health care accreditation guidelines
- Maximize the availability of assets under tight operating conditions
- Minimize potential OH&S (Occupational health & safety) risks to employees, patients, residents and visitors
- Improve workforce productivity through mobile asset inspections and work order management
By better visibility of assets and availability, healthcare operators are better able to:
- Improve asset availability 24∗7
- Mitigate equipment risks and breakdowns by better planned maintenance schedules
- Emphasis on prevention rather than reactive maintenance
- Better manage costs and improve operational facilities
- Have visibility of each assets history, maintenance procedures and processes, movement within and across healthcare facilities
- Ensure correct policies and procedures and adhered to via improved management and documentation
- Track OH&S (Occupational health & safety) and Statutory activities