Unified approach to asset management across all assets and governmental departments
Government departments are under increasing pressure to improve outcomes and increase outputs, while simultaneously improving efficiencies and effectiveness.
Integrated solutions from DSP represent the next frontier in enabling public sector entities to achieve substantial economic benefit by managing their infrastructure assets–real estate, equipment, vehicles, consumables, fixed assets—in a way that no longer views them in terms of fixed costs.
DSP Asset management software solution can be utilized as either an integrated Asset Management Solutions for Departments requiring an Asset Management System or alternatively an easy to use cost effective front end tool to assist with asset auditing and the tracking of assets for an ERP System.
Enabling the government's service delivery objectives drives the need for the public sector to increase efficiencies and cut costs via its assets.
A government's overarching asset management policy sets out how its departments and agencies should undertake the management of assets, with a purpose to better integrate assets and service provision.
DSP understands the need for a clear view of Government asset lifecycles and ability to:
- Better plan for the use of assets in the future. Councils need the capability to manage data across assets including roads, bridges, parks and open spaces, street lights and signs.
- Improve workforce productivity through mobile asset inspections and work order management
- Drive the asset management function with a totally integrated system across the government department and agency
- Provide a clear view of asset utilization, repairs, warranties, planned maintenance and condition assessments
- Improved allocation of limited government resources
- Enhanced alignment of assets with services and community expectations
- Cut down demand for new assets through better integration of service and asset planning
- More effective use and maintenance of existing assets
- Realization of a return from surplus assets
- Improved processes and accountability for capital and recurring works