Corporate Asset Tracking:
DSP has expertise and experience in providing solutions for a diverse group of companies operating in the private sector.
From desks, chairs and large mainframe computers, to fax machines, photocopiers, modems, PCs, portables and mobile phones. Asset information is recorded via a hand-held barcode reader which has a pre-programmed interrogation system enabling the system user to collate data efficiently, accurately and in an organized and efficient manner.
Providing both IT and finance decision makers with the ability to track and record detailed information about assets within a centralized register, DSP asset tracking software improves asset control and enables effective asset reallocation to minimize expenditure. Combined with data collection via barcodes, this solution enables speedy, simple and accurate system updates.
Small to Medium Enterprise
DSP Tracker centrally manages the assets you have, where they are, the financial and maintenance details and who uses them.
DSP Tracker helps manage your assets through their full lifecycle from the moment they are received into the system, through all the moves, adds and changes (MACs) right through to disposal using bar code technology.
A complete package that does not break the budget and offers a reliable and tested solution for maintaining accurate asset details.
DSP Tracker Enterprise Edition is ideal for companies with a large number of assets, multiple offices requiring secure and scalable Web Based Access. There are a number of clients today with VLDB Asset Repositories built on DSP Tracker and DSP Tracker has proven to be more than efficient for our client's needs now and in the future.
Larger enterprise clients can expect DSP Tracker to be built on reliable infrastructure, to be highly scalable with an optimized design. The software also can be configured to include roles based security, SSO and professional importing and exporting tools in addition to;
- Track the movement of all assets
- Multiple locations
- Ability to add or modify locations as required
- Audit and verify their fixed assets to comply with internal and external auditor reporting requirements
- Access a powerful fixed asset register that tracks and records all changes that occur during an asset's lifetime.
- Manage the Maintenance regimes by asset types to ensure 'compliance and safety' of assets
- Manage the full lifecycle cost of assets including Depreciation and Tax calculations
- Mitigate equipment risks and breakdowns by better planned maintenance schedules
- Emphasis on prevention rather than reactive maintenance
- Better manage costs and improve operational facilities
- Have visibility of each assets history, maintenance procedures and processes, movement within and across healthcare facilities
- Ensure correct policies and procedures and adhered to via improved management and documentation
- Real time accuracy which supports legal, tax or accounting purposes
- Gain complete control of cash-flows, budgets and projects from start to finish.
- Benefit from the latest in barcode technology.